- Offer a friendly and welcoming approach to health care in caring environment
- Train our staff to high standard
- Apologise if we keep you waiting
- Provide high quality NHS primary care services
- Offer wide range of Primary healthcare services
- Provide patients with appropriate information and support about their health care problems, or sign post to other agencies
- Create a climate where patients ( or those acting on their behalf) can express their views and make their own decisions
- Take care to ensure that care and treatment is provided to patients with due regard to their age, sex, religious persuasion, sexual orientation, racial origin, cultural and linguistic background and any disability they may have
- Where appropriate, encourage and enable people who use our service to be involved in how that service is run.
Help us to help you
- Keep us informed of your current contact details including mobile telephone numbers
- Keep your appointments with our doctors or nurses, or cancel in plenty of time (not 5 minutes before!)
- Only request home visits if you are too ill to attend the surgery
- Please have tolerance and respect for doctors and staff
- Have patience – we know your time is precious however on some occasions we may “over run” usually due to circumstances beyond our control.
Thank you in anticipation